We are thrilled to resume our 11am Sunday service indoors, starting on Pentecost Sunday (May 23). The service will also be livestreamed and available on our YouTube page. For now, there will be no coffee hour.
Due to COVID restrictions RSVPs are required. Please read the information below and then email Rev. Lindy at [email protected] if you’d like to reserve a spot. If we run out of space (hard to imagine but if we do!), I will start a waitlist.
If you would like to receive Eucharist but are unable to attend the service, please be in touch with me. We will do our best to distribute the sacrament to you!
Please note the following:
- Masks are required upon entry and must remain on throughout the service. We will have extra if you need one.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing from others at all times.
- If you are feeling ill or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID, please do not attend.
- Enter through the red doors on Gough St.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the service begins in order to allow greeters to direct you in an orderly & safe fashion to your seats.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing on the sidewalk while waiting for entry.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- A service leaflet will be available. For sanitary purposes, if you touch it, we ask that you take it.
- Please place any monetary donations in designated “Donation Boxes” inside the narthex. There will be no passing of the offering plates.
- No communal singing of hymns, chants, or psalms. You may hum along though!
- No physical exchange of peace.
- Communion will be served in both kinds. Rev. Lindy will serve the bread from the front of the altar and the wine will be available in individual disposable cups to the side.