We are thrilled to conduct our 11am Sunday service indoors. The service will also be livestreamed and available on our YouTube page. Coffee Hour is open to all and takes place in St. Peter's Hall just after the service. The previous Sunday's video will remain available below.
If you would like to receive Eucharist but are unable to attend the service, please be in touch with Rev. Lindy. We will do our best to distribute the sacrament to you!
Please note the following:
- Masks are no longer required for those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be checked at the door.
- For those unable or unwilling to provide proof of vaccination, masks remain required. Well fitted masks (N95 or equivalent) are preferred and must remain on throughout the service. We will have extra if you need one.
- If you are feeling ill or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID, please do not attend.
- Vaccinations are strongly encouraged for those who are able to receive them. Our staff and leadership are 100% vaccinated.
- Enter through the red doors on Gough St.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- A service leaflet will be available.
- Please place any monetary donations in designated “Donation Boxes” inside the narthex. There will be no passing of the offering plates.
- Communion will be served in both kinds. Rev. Lindy will serve the bread from the front of the altar and the wine will be available in individual disposable cups to the side.